What Camera Bag For Hiking How Do I Carry My Camera On A Canoeing/camping Trip?

How do I carry my camera on a canoeing/camping trip? - what camera bag for hiking

My husband and I are on a canoe / camping trip in April. I am pleased concerned about a few things when it comes to the safety of my camera and I am looking for suggestions on a bag. We will be rafting through rapids, and I am concerned about the water. I love my camera and what can I do for a living, so that I can afford to lose. Even the potholes General canoe and led in the camps and take things at once, to my backpack. All suggestions as to how to hold the camera at all of these elements, or a good stock to watch? I was looking for Kata and National Geographic, but I know I have the most versatile bag for my money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment