Diverticulitis Back Pain With Attack Of Diverticulitis, Other Than Left Side, Where Else Do You Have Pain Or Discomfort?

With attack of diverticulitis, other than left side, where else do you have pain or discomfort? - diverticulitis back pain

You can be anywhere in the intestinal tract, but the lower left seems to be the preferred location. I was with him in 2004, admitted to the hospital. At the end I had 18 inches of my colon. + A took six weeks to recover, but I've never been more problems. No diet restrictions, but don t overdo the popcorn.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had an infection of the diverticula in 1998 and was IV for 11 days in the hospital with three bags of IV in me, two antibiotics and stage, it is extremely painful, bottom left, and yes, lower back, too. I could not sit without extreme pain. I need to horizontally or vertically. You should be evaluated by a doctor and an infection, and if you have one, you need antibiotics as soon as possible to deal with. (I have Addison's disease, therefore,) hospitalization. Hopefully the antibiotics will be reset and a speedy recovery. Our best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Post a Comment