Dark Wood White Walls Color Rug What Color Rug For A Light Green Room? White Trim.

What color rug for a light green room? White trim. - dark wood white walls color rug

I paint the room a game the green light (in green apple family), and white. The linoleum floor is very dark-looking wood imitation. I replace the word, but there is nothing wrong. Children can be damaged, so I replace them when they are older.

For now I have some carpet, but you do not know what color to use. The bright green walls, simple furnishings, white shelves. The toys and books add a lot of paint mixing machine, I want to keep the type of carpet of silence. Should I as a carpet? A carpet woven with the green wall color in it? Or cut a floral?

Examples of ideas (oh!) Would be great. Thank you for your time.

1 comments:

anne g. said...

A green carpet looks nice, but if you think theres too much green in a room, you can try the cream, even though they are easily contaminated, it must be cleaned frequently. dark blue one looks so good, or even a rose.
Hope this helps

Post a Comment